Signs of Diabetes are visible – take a break and pay attention!
The impending signs of diabetes do not come crashing on you all at once, they advance gradually, but most people fail to identify them at an early stage. Overlooking these symptoms and failing to control diabetes leaves an individual at a greater risk of developing other conditions such as heart disease, kidney disease, incompetent functioning of vital organs etc. Hence it is crucial to pay attention to these disguised symptoms and take control of them.
A few significant indicators to look out for are:
- Effortless weight loss – We are well aware that Obesity escalates the risk of developing diabetes, but the lesser known fact is that diabetes can also result in weight loss as your blood is incapable of absorbing the calories from your food.
- Frequent visit to the loo – Diabetes causes a lot of sugar content in your bloodstream, so the repeated visits to the bathroom is a result of your body flushing out all that sugar content in the form of urine.
- Constant urge to quench thirst – Constant urination results in dehydration, hence it is crucial for one to keep oneself hydrated with water and fresh fruit juices rather than sodas and beverages, which inturn will aggravate one’s condition.
- Feeling of starvation – High blood sugar fluctuates the regulation of glucose levels. It is imperative to maintain a healthy and a regular diet to ensure that your glucose does not drop repetitively.
- Fatigue and lethargy – So many changes in your system leaves your body exhausted. Consuming food that channelizes energy into your body is as important as eating food that can be broken down and used by your body cells.
- Slower healing of sores and injuries – You are bound to get hurt, but a high sugar level hampers your immune system to heal quickly and leaves you living with wounds for comparatively a longer time.
- Mood Swings – Well, when your blood sugar levels are not under control it is pretty challenging to control your mood and temperament. Constant mood fluctuations can lead onto the threat of being depressive.
- Unsteady vision – Blurring of vision is common as a result of the changes in your body. Once the blood sugar levels get stabilized the vision too will get balanced.
- Recurrent Infections – Weaker immune system means more vulnerability towards external contamination. It is critical to maintain a nourishing atmosphere and stay distant from hazardous surroundings.
- Dental threat – Diabetes can weaken your gums and cause plaque, affecting your oral hygiene and causing a gateway for other diseases.
Feel an urge to discuss your signs and symptoms of living with diabetes? Log onto www.watifhealth.com to share your experiences and also to receive expert advise on living a sturdy and secured life. Let’s Dia-beat-this with watifHealth!