Essential care for hypertensive people
When left untreated, high blood pressure can lead to many serious health complications, such as stroke, heart attack, kidney damage, and vision loss. Regular visits to your healthcare provider can help you monitor and control your blood pressure. According to the AHA, a healthy blood pressure reading is less than 120/80 mmHg. A reading of 140/90 mmHg or above is considered high. If you’ve been diagnosed with high blood pressure, your doctor will work with you on how to lower it. This may include medication, lifestyle changes, or a combination of therapies. Taking the following steps can help bring your numbers down.
Hypertension is a very common medical condition effecting people throughout the globe. There are few things which one should be doing to care for oneself.
- Get Active Get moving : Should start workout atleast for 30mins/day.
- Diet : Should be cautious on diet (Careful with sodium).
- Eat Fruits : Many fruits lower the blood pressure.
- Loose Weight : Concentrate on loosing excess weight as it contributes to high blood pressure.
- Avoid Smoking : Research confirms the raise in Blood Pressure due to smoking.
- Stress : Stress is plays vital role in raise in blood pressure.